Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Swatches!

Eeeek! Sorry I haven't posted in two weeks! Life has been so hectic for me as of late; working tons & trying to figure out some future plans! But, I received my Inglot order today & really wanted to share it with you all!

If you may have heard recently, Inglot released their entire line of matte eyeshadows for the Freedom System. As soon as I read about it, I hopped on the website & ordered 15 shadows. I'm a really big fan of their mattes; they have a matte look but a creamy consistency. 










Not sure why the photos look so weird, but they're pretty large, so click 'em for better detail ;D

I'll post some new looks soon (yay, day off tomorrow!) and another contest within the next week or so!

2 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Gah! I love everything!!! Soooo pretty. =D

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

MakeupByAngel said...

Ahhh! The lady at my Inglot store told me the matte collection doesn't come out till end of July. I'm in love with their matte colors. Love what you got. I guess I have to go by there this weekend lol