Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eeek! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a week. I've been so ridiculously swamped at work & the time I had off I spent catching up on sleep & gaming (Kingdom Hearts FTW!)

I really also haven't been too motivated to do anything in terms of makeup. So I come to you all asking for inspiration. Post links, pictures or ideas for what inspires you. I took some time surfing YouTube, but really just can't seem to get anything going. I also don't take seasons into consideration & will always rock  hot pink & yellow eyeshadow, even for winter :P

I'm also going to set up a requests email account. I've had a lot of you request a tutorial for the Venomous Villains look I have posted on MUA. I can't do video tutorials yet because my cameras are far from good quality for recording (Canon Vixia, here I come!)

Please help me outta this rut! c:

0 comments: